Empresa contratante: Michael Page
Salario: Sin Especificar
Big Data Architect en Barcelona
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the following technology:
– Java and / or Scala
– Development of Big Data solutions
– MapReduce with Apache Sparc or Hadoop
– Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR, Databricks
– Storm or Spark Streaming
– Agile and DevOps methodology
– Knowledge of BI and Analytics
English and Spanish Language are must as well as a right to work in the EU without restriction.
Our Client would like to incorporate a Big Data architect into their Barcelona team.
– Great opportunities for professional development
– Incorporation into a team with an excellent work environment.
– Training plans oriented to current market needs and technological innovations.
– Unbeatable work environment, great collaborative environment
– Social benefits
* You will be responsible for defining the architecture of Big Data platforms for the implementation of different projects.
* You will be responsible for project management,
* You will be the interlocked with the client as an expert figure
* Leadership of a team of developers.
* Lead projects and high-level teams
* Work in an innovative environment through digital transformation
A very competitive salary and benefits
Cloudera, Java, Scala, MapReduce, Apache Sparc, Hadoop, HortonWorks, MapR, Databricks
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.