Roc Human Resources
Empresas: Roc Human Resources
Being part of one of the biggest and renowned global hotel chains, our client has created a new paradigm in the luxury hotel experience that speaks to a global, sophisticated tribe. Taking service and luxury standards from traditional 5-star hotels and injecting elements of creativity and community, delivers a guest experience that seamlessly delivers service, style and fun. These brands will be at the heart of the chain’s newly created platform. The brand currently operates 22 hotels, with more than 40 properties in the pipeline, which has more than doubled since initial investment in 2018, with key upcoming openings such as London and Dubai in 2021
If you have a passion for hospitality, the drive to deliver only the best results, a keen eye for detail and first-class service skills then this may be the place for you.
We are looking for our client´s Dubai opening:
Bartender (UAE, Dubai)
• Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
• Plan and present bar menu.
• Serve snacks and drinks to the customer.
• Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
• Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
• Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
• Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
What you’ll get in return:
• International experience within a multicultural environment.
• Professional development and growth as well as the opportunity to pursue an international career.
• Working within a top-class hotel environment.
• Medical insurance.
• Biennial return ticket to home destination.
• Possibility of 3 years contract.
• 30 calendar day paid annually
• Duty meals in employee dining.
• Housing and transportation provided (shared room in shared apartment)
*** Salary, depending on experience:****
Bartender: AED 3,000=USD 815 plus service charge. This could be a total estimation (depending on tips) of USD 1600 net salary.(COULB BE EVEN MORE)
Senior Bartender: AED 4,000=USD 1088 plus service charge. This could be a total estimation (depending on tips) of USD 2100 net salary (COULD BE EVEN MORE)
Requisitos : What we are looking for:
• Previous work experience in a reputable Cocktail bar/hotel bar in your country or internationally.
• Good understanding of the bar operation.
• Full classic cocktail knowledge.
• Ability to make and create cocktails, plus would be competition experience and industry award.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• A positive attitude
• Impeccable appearance of personal grooming
• Proficient in English language. Other languages will be an asset.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.