We are looking for a new team member for our Reservations Department, reporting to Reservations Manager, the candidate will manage all aspects of reservation department in the absence of reservation manager:
Maximise occupancy levels by reviewing and revising revenue strategies
Ensure Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Team
Solve problems and make decisions at managerial level.
Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, assign duties and expedite workflow for reservation staff.
Communicate company values and culture to new employees.
Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, hotel facilities and services.
Co-ordinate with the Channel manager, or software vendors for any availability, rate or booking integration issues.
Understand and enforce hotel and company credit policies and Ensure proper billing instructions, routing instructions and payment methods are applied to the reservations.
Maintain department approved quality assurance program to include, but not limited to, rates, deposits property descriptions, activity tables and reservations letters.
Monitor the Agents’ calls to ensure correct sales tactics are used and quality service is provided.
Ensure all sales and reservations are performed with adherence to the policies and procedures of the property.
Requisitos : • Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team positioned to exceed targets
• Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
• Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Accountable and resilient
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
• 3-year experience as Reservation Supervisor or Assistant Manager in a reputed branded 5-Star hotel
• Knowledge of the hotel property management systems OPERA
• Pre-opening and international experience are a plus
• Fluent verbal and written Spanish and English. German is a plus.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.turijobs.com.