Empresa contratante: HAYS
Salario: Sin Especificar
Agile Coach/scrum Master (English) en Barcelona.
HAYS IT is collaborating with the main company in the pharmaceutical sector, our client is in TOP 10 pharma worldwide. During the last 5 years they have established an IT Shared Services Centre in Sant Cugat, with a structure of more than 400 specialists.
We are looking for an Agile Coach who will be responsible of guiding teams and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Guiding the teams on how to get the most of out self-organization
– Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
– Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the teams and organization and coaching the teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the teams and organization
– Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by findings the right personnel to remove the impediment
– Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
– Supporting and education the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
– Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
The ideal candidate:
– At least 5 years experience as SCRUM Master/Agile Coach
– Strong SCRUM knowledge (dep knowledge about SCRUM Guide and Agile Manifesto)
– Knowledge about development best practices and concepts (KISS, ACID, DDD, TDD, SOLID)
– Knowledge of Lean, SP, Kanban, Scrumban among other agile tools or philosophies
– Knowledge about backlog management and documentation management with Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence)
– Knowledge about software development lifecycle and delivery pipeline tools (Reporting Engines, CICD, Testing Framework, IDEs, APIs, BBDD, etc..)
– English working proficiency
– Top pharma company
– Opportunity to develop a multinational career guiding international teams
– Flexible working time
– Homeoffice (100% currently)
– Lunch included (Buffet)
– Long term project
If you are passionate about agile methodologies and you would like to work in global environments and challenging projects, dont hesitate to apply to this offer.
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita www.tecnoempleo.com.