Tui Magic Life Calabria
Empresas: Tui Magic Life Calabria
TUI MAGIC LIFE, brand of the prestigious multinational TUI seeks, for its resort in Calabria, the figure of:
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR for the 2021 summer season
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensures Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, professional, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
3.Accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations. Consistently
resolves guest problems and complaints in an efficient manner while demonstrating a sense of
4. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and
guest concerns in a timely fashion.
5. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
6. Supervises daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating
procedures and are friendly and attentive to guest needs and service.
7. Trains and directs the work flow and processes of the front desk. Resolves issues/problems
and coaches and counsels the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
8. Resolves customer issues, complaints and problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a
high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
10. Allocates rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special
11. Builds strong relationships and coordinates with all other department’s especially
housekeeping, reservations etc.
12. Ensures phone calls, wake up calls and messages for guests are handled in a prompt, efficient
and professional manner.
13. Cross checks all billing instructions are correctly updated
14. Handles bus group arrivals and corporate market segment groups and pre-registers each
guest and ensures payment is made in full for the group or that billing is correct.
14. Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for
personal bank as specified by casino/hotel policies and procedures.
15. Participates in setting yield management strategies, marketing programs and rates
16. Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
17. Ensures Front desk log book and hotel log book is always updated and acted upon.
– Important growth prospects within one of the most prestigious international hotel chains
– Full-time contract
– Salary commensurate by years of experience
– Board and lodging.
Requisitos : > EXPERIENCE:
Work experience as Front Desk Representative or Front Desk
Cashier is requested as well as previous supervisory experience in a similar position.
– Degree preferred.
– High School Diploma required.
– Computer knowledge and experience in
– Microsoft office applications such as excel and word is also required.
Requires standing for long periods of time and on occasion may be asked to lift
and carry up to 40 pounds while performing the duties of this job, it may be also required to
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Work is generally performed in 600-700 hotel guest rooms and public areas or
in a outdoor environment with exposure to sun and high temperatures levels.
Some office work is also required. This position is a working supervisor position. Evenings, grave,
weekends and holidays most likely will be required.
Finally, you need to adhere to TUI MAGIC LIFE’ DressCode and Ethics.